Three years ago, I went through another major life challenge. I woke up many nights in panic. My body hurt, and I was scared about my future. All the time.
Then I discovered Conscious Connected Breathing. I’m so excited about sharing it with you.
Our breaths are free. We’re given all we need for our life. It’s our superpower. But most of us block our breath.
What if you are blocking your full potential for living without even knowing it?
What if the solution is as simple as your next open, free flowing breath and then the next one and the next one?
It has proven to me that there is nothing in my life I can’t handle. And it all matters. All of it. There’s beauty and significance in every moment.
This has brought me more joy than I could ever have imagined. It has taken my life and yoga to the next level.
In Conscious Connected Breathwork, we breathe in and out through the mouth in a continuous circle without the normal pauses. This type of connected, circular breathing has been scientifically proven to increase the flow of oxygen and energy throughout the body, promoting incredible states of release, deepened self-understanding, and insights. It is now widely used as an alternative therapy for treating physical, mental, and emotional issues.
Additional benefits include:
- A reset from tension, physical pain, worry, or ruminating thoughts
- Increased resilience and emotional integration
- Improved sleep, energy, and mood
- Deep insight and answers supporting your forward movement
- Strengthened forgiveness of self and other
- Remembrance of our interconnectedness and the blessings of our lives
I’m proud to offer as a 400-hour certified breathwork Facilitator and (400-hour certified in progress) Mentor:
- Private breathwork sessions which include a check-in, breath analysis, personal inquiry and intention setting, guidance, support, and motivation through breathing journey with or without curated playlist, and integration of energy cycle, including continuation of specific insights and understandings into your life
- Group breathwork journeys which include step-by-step guidance, precise leadership, warm-up, introduction to the power of breathing, 45-60 minute Conscious Connected breathing lying down, spoken words, specifically designed music, and optional journaling and sharing
Please contact me for rates and availability.