a group breathwork journey
Saturday, September 17th
11:00 am – 1:00 pm
We want to experience and act from our authentic selves.
We want be even more calm and energized.
We want to free ourselves from negative thinking, unpleasant memories, and emotional energy that may be stuck in our bodies.
We want to sleep better.
We want to know there is a consistent peace and awe in our lives.
Breathwork handles this. It uses your intentional breathing to align your nervous systems, change your habits, and reach new states of consciousness.
It’s simple. It’s your birthright. It changes your life. I know because this is what it does for me every day.
Join me this autumn season. Let’s let go and welcome new beginnings to your greatness!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
– Step-by-step guidance and precise leadership from a 400-hour Certified Breathwork Facilitator
– Introduction to the power of breathing
– 50-minutes Conscious Connected Breathing lying down on our backs
– Spoken words, specially designed music, and optional touch
– Journaling and optional sharing
– Extraordinary experience
19 Second Avenue, Pelham, NY 10803
WHAT TO BRING:
Yoga mat, blanket, socks, water, light snacks, journal, and pen
The breaths are free.
The journey is $60.00.
Limited space reserved by payment to Venmo @Robin-Giacomo or Zelle Robinpgiacomo@gmail.com