Yoga is life. It is:
- putting my morning pages down when my daughter comes to talk and I really want to finish my entry
- rubbing our daughter’s back when I really want to go to sleep
- hugging my husband longer when I really want to get to my morning meditation
- taking the dogs for their walk when I really want to finish my reading
- making a healing dinner when I really need to get on my yoga mat
Yoga is life. It is union with the as-isness of life. All of it – the beautiful moments, the messy moments, the sad moments, the crazy, joyous moments. Every time I choose with kindness, I am practicing my yoga.