The GROW Method provides a roadmap to support our becoming. It is a way to journey into our humanness so that we may find the freedom to touch our aliveness. It is a ripe time to rise up from solid ground, tap into our deepest knowings, claim our unique gifts, and move toward the best possible outcomes on a daily basis. Through conscious conversations, attuned listening, and customized practices and tools, you will gain insights that support your navigation through dull or challenging life areas and transitions. I am deeply dedicated to enriching my lineage and life for the highest and best of all, and I look forward to sharing the same with you.
When we work together, you can expect to:
- develop techniques to create specific movement toward what it is you really want in your life and to live as a leader and lighthouse
- understand your flavor of obstacles and blind spots, their origins, and ways to embrace and meet them so as to cease inner warring
- rewrite old theories as new, supportive ones
- celebrate your failures and struggles as agents for wisdom, creativity, and innovation
- learn how to keep your word to yourself, build integrity, and make small, daily choices that keep you one beat ahead of your conditioning and habits
- be supported by an accountability partner who will hold your highest vision with fierce love and steady grace, even if you wobble through some grit and messes on the path to your visions
- acquire tools that neutralize your nervous system so that you make choices from the soul level, instead of the personality level
- re-frame the way you language your life and embrace living in the “AND” space for emotional balance and confidence
- learn how to be curious about your life, rather than aggressive and impatient
- be guided by a mentor who lives this method and who meets you wherever you are but never leaves you the same
Who does this work benefit:
Many find that, after significant inner work – whether that be therapy, journaling, yoga, or meditation – they say, “Yes, I know this about myself. Now what? How do I make sustainable, healthy changes?”
This work also benefits anyone else interested in playing with their shades of greatness, whether that means cleaning up “noisy” areas of their life or taking an existing area to the next level of growth and expansion.
For more information refer to the PRIVATE GROWTH COACHING and GROUP GROWTH COACHING pages.
Please contact me for availability and rates!