Finding our Way
A Workshop for Living in the Opposites Now
If you long to be even more balanced, especially in these unnamable times, this workshop may be what your heart is looking for.
We know that there is more to our beautiful lives than what we may currently see. We long to feel secure and joyful, and at times, deny our feelings of insecurity and pain. Finding balance in the opposites especially now is challenging.
What if we could feel refreshed, restored, and ready to meet Life wherever it takes us and our world day by day?
Please join me to consider how we can welcome it all. I know I could be dropped to my knees in heartache one moment and singing from the treetops the next. I live in the “AND” zone, not just black and white, but with all of it.
At this two-hour workshop, you will experience practical, transformative tools to help you feel balanced. You can expect:
– Slow flow yoga that utilizes blocks as props to support our letting go
– Conscious breathwork to quiet our minds, energize our bodies, and honor our emotions
– Paper-to-pen exercises to help us live in the “And” zone and dive deeper into hidden thoughts and ideas that challenge our serenity
This workshop will benefit and is open to anyone who is:
– Willing to live in allowance of Life as it is – the good and the trying
– Longing to know more balance in their lives
– Open and honest in the way they move, breathe, and language life
– Willing to learn tools and techniques to find the middle way or centerline
– Open to exploring the depths that transcend surface states
I am here to guide you to catch your breath and remember your essence.
19 Second Avenue
Saturday, September 25, 2021
11:00 am – 1:00 pm
What to bring:
Yoga mat, blocks (if you have them), water bottle, light snacks, journal, and pen
$55.00, with a no questions asked/pay what you can sliding scale
Please RSVP below and make payment via Venmo @Robin-Giacomo or bring cash or check to the workshop.